Thursday, March 24, 2005

Empty nest

My apartment feels empty and lonely!! I've had house guests since I got back from my trip, but Christie finished her conference and left this morning so now I'm all by my lonesome. Plus we had a fabulous but all-too-brief dinner with Kristin last night, so I've gotten a dose of my favorite ladies this week and I miss them!

In other news my laundry situation is getting desperate. Every time I've tried to get the key since getting home last Friday it's been checked out by another tenant. I now have 2+ weeks' worth of laundry (not to mention vacation and guest laundry of extra sheets and towels) piled expectantly at the foot of my bed. I can't believe I haven't been able to get that fecking key for a WHOLE WEEK. Gawd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home